A Child
An Animal

Pay For...

Property Taxes
Water/Sewer Bill
Marriage License
Traffic Ticket 



Active & Closed County Project Bids
Assessor Sales Report
Tax Records
Budget Information 
Council Agendas/Minutes
County Attractions & Recreation



Annexation Information
Attractions and Recreations
Boards and Commissions
Budget Information
Building Inspection
Building Permit
Business Opportunities 
Copy of Marriage License
Council Meeting Information
Death Certificate
Deeds, Plats & Land Records
Election Results
Emergency Help - Call 911
Emergency Notifications
Fire Stations
Forfeited Land Commission Properties for Sale
Foreclosure Auctions
Freedom of Information Act Request 
Jury Duty Information
Lost Animal
Pothole Repair
Public Defender
Public Transportation
Recyling Centers
Vendor Registration
Volunteer at Animal Shelter
Voter Registration 
Voting Poll Locations
Water/Sewer Service


Apply For...

Absentee Voting/Ballot
Building Permit
Burning Permit
Child Support
Copy of Marriage License
County Employment/Job Application
Death Certificate
Driver's License
Food Stamps
Freedom of Information (FOIA) Request
Homestead Exemption Request
Land Development Permit
Library Card
Senior Citizen Tax Work-Off Program
Shelter Reservations - Ebenezer Park
Summer Feeding Program
Vendor Registration
Veterans Benefits Assistance
Water/Sewer Service



Boards & Commissions
Catawba Indian Nation
Clemson Extension
County Manager
County Council
County Departments
Elected Officials  
Family Court
Health Department
Local Municipalities
Magistrate's Offices
Sheriff's Department
Victim Assistance
Veterans Benefits Assistance